Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, October 18, 2010

Nail Tech License

Hey friends! I am having a great big smile right now while writing this post. You want to know why? Well, we just got home from Frankfort, Kentucky specifically at the Kentucky Board of Hairdresser and Cosmetologist. I took my state board exam for my professional license as a nail tech. And you surely know now why I am smiling big it’s because I got it! I got the license that I been waiting to have for more than 2 months now since I got out from the beauty school. We went to Frankfort last Sunday and check-in at a hotel there since my examination schedule is early 8 o’clock in the morning the next day. We decided to drive there a day before because live more than 2 hours drive away. Today was a very long day for me. My husband and I got up like 6:30 in the morning and get ready. When we got at the State board place, I went inside while my husband waiting me inside our car at the parking area. They called all the examiners for a nail tech practical exam that scheduled 8am to signed in and then I waited for like 5 minutes and then they called us again to go to a room where we did our practical test. It took us 1 hour and 30 minutes to get done. After the practical we waited and waited until we got tired of waiting and ask on why it took us so long to wait while the other batch who were behind us are already gone. Then we decided to ask some people who are working there and then they just told us to wait for a minute and they will get back to us. Until they told us that our batch list was misplaced and they just found it, which was so frustrating because it’s like we are the only people there waiting and everybody are gone. We waited for 6 hours in the waiting room with no food because we are afraid that they call us to take the written test and we are not available. At last around 3:30 in the afternoon they finally called us for the written test. After an hour we found out the result and I passed it and brought home my license!

No comments: