Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, November 29, 2010

Winter for me!

The weather today was not so bad. The sunshines this morning and it’s quite warm for the time of the year, but is still cold for me who don’t used to this winter temperature. I also miss the Philippines every time I feel the cold weather in this side of the world. I remember how I complained back in my country on how hot the weather is, I usually bring umbrella when it is almost 12 noon in the day because the sun’s heat hurts my skin. But when I get her I miss the HEAT of the sun on my skin when I was back in Philippines. How I wish the weather were the same here in states. When the sun is out and the weather is warm, it is like you energy is high too and you like to do everything, but when it is cold I feel like I am always tired and wants to also be in bed and take a nap. Back then I usually go with my cousins and friends near the creek at home and do some walking or we do camping with them using our favorite camping gear. It’s so much fun when you like the weather.

No comments: