Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Business Techniques

I will be starting my work in a salon on Monday as a nail technician. In preparation of my business, I am trying to let everyone know about it! Well, there is a lot of kind of advertisement that my husband and I are thinking about. One of these is making posters and posts it to some area where there is many chances that it can be seen. Also I made on own facebook page only for the nail business and you can find it by searching “Mae’s Nails". I’m thinking now to make my own website but I need to check about the site to host on my web page. Do you have any idea about a website hosting? Based on wikipedia, a web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. While I am still deciding what website hosting service I will get, I will also figure out more techniques to do on how to make my business successful. You can share your thoughts and leave me comments here.

No comments: