Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, November 20, 2010

online income

It’s been a hard time for to adjust our sleeping hours. Since Wednesday we did not sleep all throughout the night. I know it’s because we just got back from the Philippines and had the 13 hours difference in our clock here in Kentucky. Well we been up since 3:30 AM and is online for almost 2 hours now! My husband was online at our other computer in the other room too but he is now trying to go back to sleep at the couch here in our living room while I am still here doing my blogging. I got lucky too because I did posted some post to earn money! I’m sure all of you know which site I am talking about and I don’t want to mention it here. You can leave a comment and ask me about it if you want to have a little bit more income.

No comments: