Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mae's Nails

Today, November 22, 2010 I started my small business in our little town in Augusta, Kentucky. As I mentioned on my past post that I plan to get a space in a salon for a nail business. I officially opened it today and did my first client. She wanted a manicure and a spa pedicure, which I think I did good. She was so nice to me and I get pleased to do my job right. I am on appointment basis, so anyone who needs their nails to be done should call or text my phone to set time for it. Sometimes I will do walk-in clients but I prefer to those making appointments. I will be making my own gift certificate that everyone likes to have as present for the coming holidays. I hope all will work well for my small business and me. Wish me luck! Check out my page on facebook and search on “Mae’s Nails” and don't forget to like it.



No comments: