Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

It’s almost one o’clock in the morning on Thursday, it is just means that officially Thanksgiving Day is started! So I want to greet you all again a Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe you wonder why I am still online and writing this blog post. We’ll my husband and I don’t usually sleep till like midnight but we usually just laying down in bed while waiting for our eyes to close to sleep. But tonight, I am still awake since I am waiting for my husband to get home from playing music at the near bar in town. Their band plays music for the Thanksgiving Eve and he surely done playing this time but they need to teardown their music equipments and load it up to their van so they can get home. I usually go with them but tonight I did not have the power to go outside. Yeah I say “power”, coz I think I need power to be in the cold weather. It is just the coldest night we been had since we got back from the hot weather in the Philippines. It’s not new to me since I been here the last year’s winter but I think I’m body is still adjusting the cold for the winter! I’m here inside the house and I can still feel the cold from the outside even our heater is on. When I looked outside it’s so foggy too but I just discovered something that our window needs a new shutters and on Black Friday might be the best time to get discount for these things.

No comments: