Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my blogsite changes

Hi to all bloggers and my friends who are visiting this page of mine. First, i want to thank you all for always dropping by and leaving messages in my chatbox. Though, i was not actively updating my post in this blogsite for the past few months but still you are visiting here. But from now on i will make sure to write something new in this page but i am also making some changes. The first change is that the title of my page was formerly "only in the philippines" it's now "not only in the philippines". I made this changes so i can write more topics not only from the philippines but all over the world! I am asking you a favor to please change the title of my blog on your blog list to my new title "NOT ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES". Thank you! God Bless us all...

No comments: