Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cebu stories and pics

I got home from my trip in Cebu City last week. I want to apologize that i posted so late in here for updates because I was been busy when i got home. A day after i arrived i went to Cagayan de Oro City to applied for a new passport to change my status. Well, back to Cebu City, when i got there i directly went to the St. Mary Euphrasia Center. It's where the counselling and seminar for Commission Filipino Overseas was held. It took me whole day for the said seminar. After the seminar my cousin met me at Ayala Mall and we took a ride going to their house where i stayed for 4 days. I had so much fun there with my cousin and her kids. We had time to go to Simala (i mentioned it in my last post). And yes! was a far place but it's worth the trip. You can really feel how holy is the area. Will share here some of my photos from Cebu City.


Balamban Park







Simala Photos



No comments: