Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Taking Care Of Business

Hello to all my friends here and to all my visitors in my page. It’s been a long time since that I haven’t updated this Blog site because I have been so busy processing my visa for the United States. Well, I have finished it and I am here with my husband now in my new home in Kentucky, USA.

Before I left home, my husband sent business capital for my mother to use in a fruit wholesale and retailing business. In the Philippines, when Christmas season and New Year is coming, fruit is one of the best businesses; you don’t need a business advertising company to sell it fast. Unlike other kinds of business that you can hardly earn from it if you won’t pay for
Business Advertising, but is also very helpful for a business to have an advertising campaign that will help make it much more profitable.

We plan to have several other businesses in the USA and the Philippines so we are really interested in learning more about advertising and just how much advertising will be needed for each business. With the economy the way that it is we can use all of the help that we can get!

1 comment:

GagayMD said...

I just moved to my new domain; from pinoymedicaldoctor.blogspot.com to www.pinoy-md.com..you can read my blog post here..and up for now, i am updating also my blogroll..hopin' you'd change my URL into my new domain..thankie thankie!!! :)

aside from this, mind exlinking with my news/media blog?just ping me if ok..ill be back!!! :)

Walking Newspaper
Pinoy Medical Doctor
The Latest Buzzzz