Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Medical test for Visa

Hi to all my co-bloggers and visitors in this site. I want to share you good news that made me and my husband so happy! As you I have posted here before we were applying for a cr1 visa – immigrant visa. As process is almost finish, I as the benefiary needs to undergo a medical exam at St. Luke’s extension clinic (SLEC) before the interview at the US Embassy in Manila. I went to Manila last October 21, departed Lumbia Airport at Cagayan de Oro city at 7:10AM and arrived NAIA at around 8:35AM. From the airport I decided to go directly to SLEC so I can start the medical tests right away. For the first day from 9AM till 3PM I am done with my medical examination and took my first meal of the day after. The second day made me so nervous because I am not confident enough that I will pass the medical exam because I am experiencing coughs every morning just before medical. But I know that my cough is just due to my allergy so I and my husband are hopeful that I will pass. Well, we were right! I passed the medical exam with faith and prayers to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Glad it went well.